The graduate certificate program in Web Application Development by Boston University provides fundamental concepts to develop web applications. Students will gain a comprehensive overview of both client-side and server-side development. The latest topics in PHP, .NET (C# 3.0, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, and WPF), and Enterprise Java (Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, and EJBs) are widely covered. Students will also learn and work with cutting-edge technologies such as Ruby on Rails, AJAX, Flex, and Google Web Toolkit (GWT). Students will be creating real-world web application projects that will also involve interacting with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and SQLSERVER.
Students who complete the Graduate Certificate in Web Application Development will be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced knowledge of web application development languages.
- Competence sufficient to apply acquired knowledge in migrating to new and emerging standards and technologies.
The Boston University Online Graduate Certificate in Web Application Development consists of four required online courses.
- MET CS 601 Web Application Development
- MET CS 669 Database Design and Implementation for Business
- MET CS 701 Rich Internet Application Development
Plus one selected from the following:
- MET CS 632 Information Technology Project Management
- MET CS 633 Distributed Software Development and Management
In order to apply click here