Conversational English Skills is a free, self-paced, online course conducted by the Tsinghua University.
Are you finding it difficult to start the conversation, or find the right words when communicating in English? Do you know how to start and end conversations in a polite way? Do you want to learn more about American, British, Canadian, Australian, South Korean, Colombian, and Chinese cultures? If so, you've come to the right course!
What you'll learn
- Develop conversational English skills
- Listen to dialogues and group discussions to better understand spoken English and cultural norms
- Learn key words and expressions
- Engage in activities to help you better understand the meaning of conversations
- Learn to initiate your own conversations in English on a variety of topics
Course Length: 10 weeks
Course Begins: March 31, 2016
For further information and to register for the course, click here.