One of the most popular programming languages, Java has many takers from the web to the more recent android applications. By learning Java, students can pave their way to a successful career in programming.
Complete Java primer online course is specifically designed for high school and college students for their internship and project work; and for building a sound foundation in java programming. The training and project work will be up to the level of final year B.Tech project.
WizIQ Java trainer has been teaching Java to engineering graduates, young programmers and experienced professionals, for 5 years. He is renowned for his practical oriented approach to teaching - liberally using simulations and exercises to engage the students. He is skilled in both core as well as advance Java concepts like Spring Framework, struts, JSP, Java Web Services, ORM with Hibernate, JSF and Websphere. His comprehensive and complete knowledge of Java makes him an ideal instructor for your Java learning.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to learn java programming.
- Prerequisites for the course: candidates must have Java SDK installed
- Build a solid foundation in Java programming.
- Covers theory, LAB sessions, practical assignments and a live project.
- Includes core and advanced java concepts.
- Lifetime access to class recordings.
Students will learn:
- Learn the concepts of protocol design, compiler design and device drivers
- Understand the importance of inheritance and interface
- Implement spring, struts and hibernate frameworks
- Write programmes in Java
In order to apply click here.