This is a non-syncronous course, meaning that it is not in realtime. Simply download the tutorial assignment, follow the instructions, submit to the instructor as directed, and receive feedback from the instructor. Candidates can complete the course materials on a weekly basis (usually 2-3 hours per week), or they can proceed at their own pace and finish the course early.
Digital audio recording & editing using pro tools online course starts with microphone choice & techniques and quickly delves into software recording and techniques.
- Record a live concert and separate/ edit the individual songs.
- Learn how to sequence using virtual instruments.
- Edit with the midi editor, piano roll editor, score editor, and the event list editor.
- Learn how to bus effects and work with automation.
- Learn synthesizer programming.
- Work with the new score editor in Pro Tools (Sibelius) and the new midi editor, elastic audio and much more.
Course duration extends for 10 weeks. This is a self-paced course where candidates can work at their own pace via the weekly learning assignments. For doubt clearance and queries they can email the instructor any time. For those candidates who are taking the course for college credit, it is highly recommended that they should complete the weekly assignments in time.
- Assignments would be given weekly
- Master Digital Audio Recording /Editing using pro tools 10
- This online course is designed for teachers
- Also benefits high school and college students
- Instructor has trained more than 5000 music teachers
Rs. 13, 659
In order to apply, click here.