Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bangalore offers Certificate Course on Development Studies.
About the Course:
The second half of the 20th Century was dominated by an unwritten consensus on the need for development, while the previous half and the decades prior to it were primarily concerned with ‘growth'. Indeed, the International commitment to development was so strong that the transition from 20th to 21st century led to the enunciation of Million Development Goals. The world is seen largely in terms of the contrasting halves: the developing and the developed countries.
- The Course fee includes lodging, boarding and course material - INR 15,000, which should be sent to the Institute after receiving confirmation about the selection to the course.
- Selected applicants could either pay the fee in cash or by Demand Draft in favour of The Registrar, ISEC, Bangalore and should be sent by post to below address.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of ISEC.
- Applications should be sent by post or email with the superscription / subject as "Application for Certificate Course in Development Studies".
- Applications will go through a close scrutiny before selection. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Dr. Komol Singha, Assistant Professor, ADRTC, ISEC
(email@example.com) Phone:80-23215468 extn. 206
Institute for Social & Economic Change,
Dr. VKRV Rao Road, Nagarbhavi Post,
Bangalore - 560072.