Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, invites applications for its short term course on Asset Management of Engineering Systems. The students can apply online by logging on to the official website of IIT Kharagpur.
The course will address the following main issues:
- Present industrial situations and relevance of Asset Management
- Theory and principles of Asset Management
- Asset Management methodology
- Tools and Techniques for Asset Management
- Implementation Framework for Asset Management in an organisation
Course will cover the following topics:
- Pertinent Issues of Asset Management in Indian industries
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis for Asset Management
- ISO 55000 Standards: Recent Trends in Asset Management
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis for Specific Assets
- Application of Lean Engineering
- Principles for Asset Management
- Asset Design and Maintenance Issues
Course schedule and methods:
- 9 am to 5 pm with 2-hour lunch break in each day.
- The methods consist of lecture sessions, hands-on-exercises, discussions on cases and live problems.
Executives, engineers and researchers from manufacturing, service and government organisations including Research and Development units research laboratories, and technical institutions.
Application and fee:
The course is designed to be offered for a duration of three days. Number of
participants for the course will be limited to thirty. The participants will be selected on ‘first-come-first-served' basis out of the eligible applicants.
The course fee is Rs. 20,000 per participant. Payment is to be made through bank draft drawn in favor of ‘CEPSTC, IIT Kharagpur' payable at Kharagpur. The course fee includes course materials, working lunch, and tea/coffee during lecture schedules only.
How to apply:
The interested applicants are requested to apply to one of the coordinators by filling in the registration form.
- Last date to apply: 19th February, 2014
- Course calsses will start: 21st February, 2014
- Course classes will end: 23rd February, 2014
In order to to register click here.