Indian Institute of Technology, Indore is all set to conduct the Industry Academia Conclave 2014 on 20-21 September 2014. The theme of this year's conclave is "Nurturing and unifying the cycle - "Technology, Industry and Research." and "To explore avenues of collaborative research with the support of the companies"
The main highlights of the Conclave would be:
- Panel discussions at the conclusion of both the days that will enable an interaction between the industry personnel, faculty members and the students
- The faculties and students would be able to gauge the industry requirements and thus IIT, Indore could become a hub of employee scouting by the companies.
- The industry would benefit from the on-going R&D and could fund specific research projects.
- The direct interaction between the students and the industry personnel would also enable the students to plan their academic efforts in the right direction.
- The exchange of perspectives amongst the industry personnel and the academia would provide an impetus for the various research and development opportunities that would lead to efficient and holistic industrial processes.
What will the participants gain by attending the conclave?
- To fulfil the basic aim of the conclave, a healthy symbiosis between the industry and academia.
- To educate the academia about the industrial demands and thus establish IIT, Indore as a scouting hub for pre-trained prospective employees.
- To support and conduct collaborative R&D and to enhance the industry.
Many prominent companies like Microsoft, IBM, TCS, Xilinx, Eicher Volvo, National Instruments, Freescale semiconductors, Siemens, Sasken Communication Technologies, Mahindra, Impetus, Cummins, CSC Technologies, CoreEL Technologies, Scientech Technologies have been a part of the earlier conclaves.
For registration, participants should drop a confirmation email to email@example.com and payment can be made in the form of DD/Cheque or through online transfer. The bank details and the address to which the DD should be sent are available on the official website, http://iaciiti.in/introduction.html