Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, offers short term certificate course on Semiconductor Technology and Manufacturing.
Semiconductor Technology and Manufacturing has enabled many modern technological revolutions. The spectacular growth of modern electronics in recent times has been driven by continuous and rapid enhancements in manufacturing technology.
This course has been developed to provide a fundamental understanding of the current technologies and concepts of in semiconductor manufacturing along with hands on experience on some of most widely used production systems in fabrication plants, around the world.
- VLSI & Semiconductor Technology
- Semiconductor Equipment Overview
- Lab Equipment User Training.
Who may benefit:
- Working professionals in semiconductor industry.
- Research Scientists and technical staff.
- Academics and students.
Venue for classes:
- Lectures: F C Kohil Auditorium, KRESIT Building, IIT Bombay.
- Lab session: IIT Bombay Nanofabrication Facility (IITBNF) & Applied Materials Nanomanufcaturing Lab, Electrical Engineering Department, IIT Bombay.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
Last date for receipt of registration form on 29 Nov 2013.
Course starts from 10 to 15 Dec 2013.
Prof. Saurabh Lodha,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai - 400076.
Tel: 022 - 25764482.