GemsX is offering an online course on ' The Art of Teaching'. The course throws light on a brief introduction to teaching for aspiring and beginning teachers. This teacher training course will put you in the students' shoes and help you discover the art of teaching.
About the course
Teaching has always been a special skill to impart knowledge. This is what makes teaching an art-knowing what level your learners are at, and presenting the material to them in a way they will not only grasp and remember, but be able to make practical use of. This three-week teacher training course has a practical edge, and you will able to apply what you learn here to any classroom you will be in and with a diverse range of students.
- Explore learning theories and different teaching strategies to suit different types of students.
- Types of learners, teacher-centred and student-centred learning, lesson design, how people learn, what happens in the brain when we learn, and how to get students involved in assessment
- Structured approach towards any lesson you take with any class of students
- How to organize your thoughts, teaching, and even learning activities for your students
- The course does not have any specific prerequisites. Anyone from any background can join the course.
- Course length: 3 weeks
- Course starts on: 13 April
For further information, click here