Mt. San Jacinto College and coursera offers an online course on crafting an effective writer tolls of the trade (fundamental english writing).
Learn to become an effective builder of sentences using the basic tools of English grammar, punctuation, and writing.
About the course:
Learn to become an effective builder of sentences using the basic tools of grammar, punctuation, and writing. By dedicating yourself to the craft of writing English, you will learn to use the eight parts of speech and grammar to develop the four basic sentence types into a well-organized, detailed paragraph. This course is designed for anyone who wants to become a better writer. If you need to write more clearly for work, prepare for a placement test for a college, or improve your skills for current writing projects, this class is beneficial. Please be aware that basic writers are the targeted audience for this course.
Why would you want to take this course?
- As a pre-Assessment activity
- As a petition for English placement
- As a brush-up for students while in writing classes
- As a brush-up for students who don't/can't enroll in an English class
- As a resource for flipped/blended classrooms
- To become a better writer
Duration: 5 weeks
Timings: 4 to 5 hours / week
To apply, click here.