Microsoft is conducting an online course on 'Developing Windows 10 UWP Apps - Part 2'. The course enables you to learn to develop a Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform app that implements the MVVM pattern and presents an adaptive UI that automatically adjusts to look great on any Windows 10 device (phone, tablet, or PC).
This course is part two of a three-part programming series.
About The Course:
During the course you will learn to use C# and XAML to develop Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform apps that look great on any Windows 10 device.
In part two of this three-part programming series (three x 4-week courses) you develop an MVVM app with an adaptive UI that looks great running on phones, tablets, and PCs. You will also learn to develop Windows 10 navigation and menu structures, integrate Cortana into your app, and manage the built-in camera of mobile device.
Course will not teach C#, XAML or programming basics. Prior experience programming in C# and XAML is required.
- MVVM implementation
- Command Bars, Nav Panes, and Context Menus
- Cortana integration
- Camera and media integration
- Adaptive UI development targeting multiple device families
- Candidates should have completion of the first course in this series '209.1x Developing Windows 10 UWP Apps - Part 1' and also should have experience with developing Windows store apps with C# and XAML. OR
- Candidates should have completed the following courses:
- DEV204x Programming with C#
- DEV206.1x Introduction to XAML and Application Development
- Course Length: 4 weeks
- Course Starts on: October 28
For further details visit the website