What are the tools to assess debt sustainability? How can countries effectively manage their sovereign debt? To answer these questions, this course combines theory with hands-on exercises.
About the course:
This five-week online course aims to provide a comprehensive overview of debt sustainability analysis (DSA) and a medium-term debt management strategy framework adopted by the IMF and the World Bank.
Specifically, the course will:
- Introduce the main principles of debt sustainability.
- Cover recently updated DSA frameworks-both for advanced and emerging markets and for low-income countries-with an emphasis on country data.
- Present a medium-term debt management strategy (MTDS) framework.
- Illustrate debt sustainability analysis under uncertainty.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Timings: 6 to 9 hours / week
To apply, click here.