Copenhagen Business school is conducting an online course on 'Social Entrepreneurship'. The course enables you to learn how to create societal impact through Social Entrepreneurship (S-ENT).
About the course
Social Entrepreneurship describes the discovery and sustainable exploitation of opportunities to create social change. The course will also introduce you to S-ENT examples and guide you through the process of identifying an opportunity to address social problems Social Entrepreneurship.
During the course student will be working in groups on identifying an opportunity for a social innovation or social enterprise. Then student will write a business plan outlining the business model for implementing your idea.
Introduction to the Course
- Week 1: What is Social Entrepreneurship?
- Week 2: Who is a Social Entrepreneur?
- Week 3: How to Identify an Opportunity?
- Week 4: Creating a Business Model
- Week 5: The Business Model Canvas
- Week 6: Writing a Business Plan
- Week 7: Selecting an Organizational Form
- Week 8: Attracting Investors
- Week 9: Measuring Social Impact
- Week 10: Communication Strategies for Social Enterprises
- Week 11: Replication Strategy
- Week 12: Exit Strategies
- The course does not need any prerequisites of business or entrepreneurship skills.
- Course length: 12 weeks of study
- Course begins on: 21 April
For further information, click here