A good story is the basis of a good script, and a good script ensures a successful film. When you approach the process of filmmaking from inside out, a fundamental shift takes place in your abilities to craft skilful screenplays and make path breaking cinema.
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication and Writer's Bridge programme in Script writing creates a solid foundation for students to be outstanding writers, directors, actors and producers of films and T.V.
The programme bases its uniqueness on a global approach and perspective by engaging faculty and writers of international repute, associated with top film schools and universities abroad, who share their distinct styles and the latest teaching methodology.
- Develop a dramatic story idea,
- Structure a story for a film or television format,
- Overview of Direction and Script Breakdowns (useful as a Director and AD),
- Develop and create unique characters and their journeys,
- Art of writing good dialogue,
- Visualisation skills and Scene Design,
- Learning to make entertaining projects and pitch to the industry.
Pre-requisite: A phone interview and commitment to the process. All above age 16 are eligible to apply. Both English and Hindi writers are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: All participants will be intimated of the exact date the course begins via e-mail.
3 Months (72 Hours across 24 Sessions)
Classes: Twice in a week, (Saturday and Sunday)
Entrance Test Fee: INR 500/-
Course Fees: INR 24,000 for three months Basic Level
Sri Aurobindo Society Campus
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
Adhichini, New Delhi -110017.
Telephone Number: 011-26561986/ 87