During the summer holidays, Ramanujan Computing Centre, Anna University, Chennai is offering one week short term course on 'C' programme to the SSLC / class 10th, Plus 1 and Plus 2 students.
A certificate will be issued on successful completion of the course.
Candidates must have passed classes 10th, 11th and 12th examinations from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Fundamentals, Variables, Accepting, Escape sequences, Arithmetic.
- Loops for and while, Patterns and Series.
- Decision making If, If-Else, Nested If, Switch case.
- Arrays, Loops in arrays, Strings, Passing arrays.
- 2-D arrays & Exam.
- Batch - I: 07th to 12th April 2014
- Batch - II: 15th to 22th April 2014
- Batch - III: 23th to 30th April 2014
- Batch - IV: 02nd to 08th May 2014
- Batch - V: 09th to 15th May 2014
- Batch - VI: 17th to 23rd May 2014
- Batch - VII 24th to 30th May 2014
- Batch - VIII: 31st May to 06th June 2014
How to apply:
- Candidates have to download the application from the official website of Anna University.
- The filled application form, along with DD of Rs 500/- drawn in favor of The Coordinator, C Programming", should be payable at Chennai.
- Kindly submit the filled in application to Ramanujan Computing Centre's Office, Anna University, Chennai-25.
Ramanujan Computing Centre,
Anna University, Sardar Patel Road,