Is there any similarity between Namrata Rao of 'Kahani' and Akiv Ali of 'Barfi' fame? Yes, they do. Both of them are exceptionally talented and hardworking video editing professionals. You also can build a successful career in video editing. All you need to do is receive a formal training on video editing tricks and techniques.
What it takes to become a video editor
To become a video editor, it is not necessary to have some specific professional degree. But most organizations prefer to hire people from journalism background, as it is felt that such a candidate will have a better understanding of aspects related to the production of the entire TV show or film. However, one sphere wherein your expertise is a must is in-depth understanding of softwares which are used in the industry for editing. These softwares include:
- Adobe Premiere
- After Effects
Job duties of video editor:
Video editors don't have a fixed working schedule; their work hours depend on the tasks alloted to them and whether they are hired as a full-time employee or on a part-time basis.
Tasks of the video editor:
- Selecting and combining the most effective shots of each scene to form a logical and smooth running story and following scripts or instructions of directors and producers.
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Review assembled films or edited videotapes to determine if corrections are necessary.
- Operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effect units to produce a final product.
What the course would contain:
In this course, the candidate will learn industry standard video editing softwares from the American Graphics Institute. The course will provide an in-depth training of softwares which are as follows:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Tips & Tricks
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Adobe Flash Professional CS6- Total Training
- Adobe After Effects CS6 - Introduction
People of any age group can enroll for this course. There is no requirement of any specific degree to pursue this course.
The course will be available for reference to you for a duration of 365 days from the date of making payment.
Mode of payment:
Online payment (credit card, debit card, net banking, ATM card or cash card) or Offline payment.
To apply for the course click here