The admit cards for the Xavier Aptitude Test - XAT 2017 has been released on the official webiste. The XAT 2017 examination will be held on January 8, 2017.
Candidates who have successfully registered themselves for XAT 2017 can download their admit cards from the official website.
For the first time this the examination will be held on the second Sunday of January instead of the first Sunday of the year. The scores of XAT 2017 will be accepted in more than 150 B-schools for admissions across India.
The XAT entrance examination is held every year by Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI. XAT is conducted for selection of candidates for admissions into XLRI and other institutions that consider XAT scores for admission criteria.
How to download XAT 2017 admit cards?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website
- Click on the live link 'Download admit card'
- Candidates will have now enter their XAT registration number, date of birth and the security captcha code in the spaces provided
- On successful submission of the above details, the admit cards for XAT 2017 will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates are required to a print out of the admit cards
Note: Admit cards are a mandator document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of examination failure of which the candidate will not be allowed to take-up the examination.
XAT 2017 Examination Pattern
The exam shall consist of the following sections:
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
For scores on every section and other details, click here.
XAT 2017 Syllabus
XAT syllabus aims to test the candidates knowledge in the sections of English, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Decision Making, General Awareness and Essay Writing. Question of XAT will have objective and subjective pattern. Click here to find the detailed syllabus.