Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland is offering WIT Indian 'Wicket Scholarship' 2014. The scholarships are available to those who have completed their 12th standard or an undergraduate degree at a recognised high school or university in India.
For applications from students who have attended university, they must provide a proof that certifies that their degree is recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Depending on the ranking and reputation, a few applications from independently run private colleges are accepted as well.
The awards will be valued up to 50% of the full fees for postgraduate courses and up to 25% off each year of an undergraduate degree.
- Proof of English language proficiency, for instance the completion of an IELTS exam or an equivalent exam with an over all band score of 6.5.
- Successful completion of high school/ university degree with at least 68% aggregate.
- There must be no backlogs for applications into Master's programme, during the 3 or 4 years of their degree.
- Demonstration of relevant work experience and willingness to work in a field relevant to your degree, following graduation (relevant for entry to masters courses, in particular when there is a gap between the time applicants finished their degree and when they are applying to study at WIT)
- Scholarships will be awarded to students enrolling at Waterford Institute of Technology for undergraduate or postgraduate programmes.
- Applicant must apply for admission to one or more eligible programmes at WIT by 30th May, 2014.
- Last date for submission of personal statement to the International Office, WIT: 30th May, 2014.
For further details and to apply, click here