The Vellore Institute of Technology has released the exam dates for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2017. The registration for the VITEEE 2017 examination began on November 9, 2016. Candidates can apply for the examination on the official website of VIT University.
VITEEE is conducted every year by VIT University to select candidates for admissions into its B.Tech courses in various engineering disciplines such as civil engineering, computer science engineering, biotechnology, etc.
- Start of issue of application forms: November 9, 2017
- Last date for receipt of application forms: February 28, 2017
- Date of VITEEE 2017 examination: April 5, 2017 to April 16, 2017
- Declaration of VITEEE 2017 results (tentative): On or before April 24, 2017
- Candidates should have secured an aggregate of 60% marks in Class 12 or intermediate from a recognised institution
- The average marks obtained in the subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology in class 12 or equivalent should be 50%
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply both offline and online
- For online applications, candidates can log on to the official website of VIT University
- Application fee of Rs 970 must be paid through any online transaction method
- For NRI candidates appreciation cost is $50 USD, to be paid in DD mode drawn in favour of VIT University
- For offline applicants, applications are available in designated post offices and application fee of Rs 990 must be paid
VITEEE 2017 Examination pattern
- The duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exam will be conducted 3 sessions per day.
- Exam Timings (IST): I session - 9.00 am - 11.30 am / II session - 12.30 pm - 3 .00 pm / III session - 4.00 pm - 6 .30 pm
- VITEEE 2017 will be conducted from 05.04.2017 to 16.04.2017
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No negative marking for wrong answers
For further information contact:
Director - UG Admissions
Vellore - 632014
Tamil Nadu, India.
Help line : + 91-416-330 5555
Phone : + 91-416-220 2157, 220 2168
Fax : +91-416-224 5544, 224 0411
Email : email@example.com