UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board) JE (Junior Engineer Civil, Mechanical and Electrical) examination results have been declared. The results for the UPSSSC JE 2016 has been declared on the official website of UPSSSC JE. The examination for the below posts was held on December 27, 2015.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board had invited applications for 771 Junior Engineer posts. The details of the posts is as follows:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 756
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 2
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 13
How to check UPSSSC JE 2016 Results?
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC JE.
- Click the link to view result of Junior Engineer / Other Technical Post Competitive Examination 2015 ( Advt 14/ Exam-2015)'
- Select the post who have attended the exam for.
- Submit your registration number, date of birth, gender and verification for view results.
- On submitting the above details, the results for UPSSSC JE 2016 will be displayed.
- Candidates are required to download and take a hard copy of the results for future reference.