The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2015 (UPSEE 2015) has extended application deadline from March 25 to April 4, 2015. The last date for receiving the confirmation page has also been extended from March 31 to April 9, 2015.
The application process for the examination started on February 25, 2015.
Candidates belonging to General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories have to pay Rs 800 as the examination fee. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) category and women candidates under all categories have to pay Rs 400.
How to apply:
- The application form, information brochure and instructions to fill up the application form are available online.
- Both online and offline applications will be accepted.
- For online applications, candidates have to visit the official website.
- For offline submission, candidates have to contact the designated help-desks at the institutions of UPTU.
- For both online and offline applications, the confirmation page must reach the Registrar, UPSEE-2015, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226021 by the aforementioned deadline via registered/speed post.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the entries on the printed Confirmation Page.
- If any correction is required, they will be allowed to submit the correction request between April 3 and April 4, 2015 and re-print the correct confirmation page.