According to a official notification from the UPSC, the commission has released the e-summon letter for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE), 2016 personality test. Candidates who have qualified the main written examination can now appear for the personality interview test as per the schedule.
Candidates who have qualified can now download their e-summom letters or admit cards from the official website of UPSC by following the below listed simple steps.
How to download ESE e-summon letter?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of UPSC, for which the link is www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates have to click on the live link ' e-Summon Letter - Engineering Services Examination, 2016'
- In the new page, candidates have to enter their 7 digit roll number and the captcha code to access their results.
- On successful submission of the above details, the e-summon letter will be displayed on your screens.
- Candidates are required to take a print-out of the e-summon letter for future reference.
Note: "Candidates who have qualified for the personality test of Engineering Services Examination, 2016 are advised to download their e-summon letter and its attachments for the personality test. No summon letter is being sent by post."
The UPSC has also released the interview schedule for the ESE for the below listed branches:
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Electronics and telecommunication engineering
To access the personality test interview schedule candidates have to follow the below steps:
- Log on the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the live link 'Interview Schedule - Engineering Services Examination, 2016'
- Candidates will be directed to the schedule page.