The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has released e-Summon for Civil Services (Main) examination, 2015.
Candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test can download their e-Summon letter and its attachments for the Personality Test.
Follow the steps below to download e-Summon:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'e-Summon Letter - Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2015'
- Thereafter, candidates should click on to, 'To download here'
- Candidates are advised to enter the roll number and code
- After submitting the same, the letter will be displayed on the screen. The candidates must take a print-out for future use. Also, the candidates must note that no summon letter will be sent by post.
- The qualified candidates who are unable to download their e-summon letter from the website at-least five days before the commencement of the said Personality Test/interview should immediately contact the office commission on the given contact numbers 011-23385271 or 011-23381125.
- No summon letter will be sent to the candidates by the commission.
Personality Test to be held on March 8
The Personality Test is scheduled on March 8 and will be conducted at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069.
For further details, visit the official website
Also Read: UPSC Examination Pattern