The results of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2015 has been declared on the official website.
Follow the below steps to check the result:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'Written Result - Civil Services (Main) Examination. 2015'
- After clicking the same, the results will be displayed on the screen. The candidates must take a print-out for future reference. The mark sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, will be put on the website within 15 days from the date of declaration of final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available for a period of three months (60 days).
The exams were held from December 18 to December 23.
- The qualified candidates will now appear for the Personality Test, which is scheduled to be held on March 8.
- The Personality Test will be conducted at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069. The detailed information regarding the same will be uploaded on the commission's website soon.
- The e-summon letters will be accessible on the website on February 23.
- The qualified candidates who are unable to download their e-summon letter from the website at-least five days before the commencement of the said Personality Test/interview should immediately contact the office commission on the given contact numbers 011-23385271 or 011-23381125.
The candidate must note that no summon letter will be send for the personality test/interview by the commission.
Also Read:UPSC 2016: Exam Calendar Released