The countdown to fill the Detailed Application Form for the Civil Services Mains Examination has begun and will close in the next two days. The last date for filling the form online is November 13 and the candidates are required to submit the application by November 20.
Candidates who have qualified the Civil Services Preliminary examination are required to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the Civil Service Mains Examination on the official website.
Candidates can Click Here to visit the UPSc website to fill the application form.
How to fill the application form?
- Visit the official website of the commission
- Click on the link 'DAF - Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2015'
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on the link 'Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2015'
- Registered candidates can fill the form and those who are not registered can register themselves by creating a login id and password
- Fill the application form and pay the fee
- Take the print out on a single/one-sided page
- Send the duly filled application to Under Secretary (CSM), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- ll0069 before November 20.
Note: Pay by Cash
Applicants who opt for "Pay by Cash" mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during filling of payment mode of Detailed Application Form and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
"Pay by Cash" mode will be deactivated at 23.59 pm of November 12 that is one day before the closing date; however applicants who have generated their Pay-in-Slip before it is deactivated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date.
UPSC Main Exam Dates:
The UPSC Mains examination is going to be held from December 18 and 15,000 candidates who have successfully cleared the prelims will be appearing for the examination.
The preliminary examination was held on August 23 at 71 centres across the country.