The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards for Combined Go-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2016. The admit cards are available for download on the official website of UPSC. The UPSC conducts the Go-Scientist and Geologist Examination each year to recruit candidates for the post of Geophysicist, Geologist, Chemists, and Junior Hydro geologists in Geological Survey of India and Central Ground Water Board.
The Combined Go-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2016 is scheduled to be held from May 13 to May 15, 2016.
How to download Combined Go-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2016 Admit cards?
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the link 'Download the admit card for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2016'
- Candidates are required to fill in details like registration number, roll number, and date of birth in the prescribed space.
- On submitting the above details, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to download and take a print out of the admit cards.
- Admit cards is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of examination, failure of which the candidate will not allowed to take the examination.
- Candidates will be selected to the above mentioned posts based on thewritten test and interview.
- The written examination will have conventional (essay) type questions divided into four papers. The maximum marks for General English will be 100 while the remaining papers will be of 200 marks.
- Geologists' exam will consist of General English, Geology Paper-I, II and III
- Geophysicists' exam will have General English, Geophysicist Paper-I, II and III
- Chemists' exam will have General English, Chemistry Paper-I, II and III
- Junior Hydro geologist examination will have Geology paper I and II, Hydro geology.
For more information on UPSC exam details, click here.