The Union Public Service Commission has announced the written results of Engineering Service examination. The candidates qualifying the examination will be eligible to appear for Interview/ Personality Test. Interview of the selected candidates is likely to be held the months of November 2015 to December 2015.
Follow the below instructions for access your results:
- Go to the official website, link for which is upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link, "Written Result - Engineering Services Examination, 2015"
- You can check your roll number in the list of selected candidates.
- Selected candidates are required to fill up Detailed Application Form (DAF) online which will be available on the official website from October 1 to October 13.
- The candidates are also required to take the print out of submitted DAF form and duly sign it with declaration and send it along with self-attested photocopy of certificates to Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069
- Candidates are required to bring the printed copy of DAF form along with original certificates/documents in the interview.