The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the interview schedule for the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017. All those candidates who have cleared the written exam and have qualified for the interview/ personality test can check their respective interview schedule at the official website.
When and why was the UPSC Engineering Services Exam conducted?
- The UPSC (Main) Engineering Services examination was conducted on May 14, 2017, at various test centers across the nation to fill up 440 vacancies in different engineering disciplines.
- The DAF (Detailed Application Form) for the exam was released by the Commission a few days back.
How to check the interview schedule?
- Log on to the official website.
- Under 'What's new', click on 'Interview Schedule: Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017'.
- Click on the required course-wise schedule.
- A PDF file will open containing the dates and timings of the schedule.
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
The documents required:
- The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability (where applicable) etc. at the time of the personality test.
UPSC is India's central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, and other important government exams.