An official notification has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for Combined Medical Services Exam 2017. Candidates can read it on its official website, upsc.gov.in
Those who are interested can apply latest by May 19. The candidates who have applied and fulfil the eligibility criteria shall be issued an e-admit card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
Number of posts: 710
Name of the posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway: 450
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 26
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 2
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16
The candidate age should be up to 32 years.
An application fee of Rs 200 needs to be paid by the candidates as registration fee. Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017?
In order to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017, the interested candidates can apply through the official website, upsc.gov.in.
The exams will be conducted at Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizwal, Imphal,Portblair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Thiruvanathapuram, Lucknow, Dehradun, Delhi, Madurai, Tirupati, Dharwad, Mumbai, Udaipur, Dispur, Nagpur And Vishakhapatnam.
Dates to note
- The exam is scheduled to be held on August 13
- Last date to apply: May 19