The Union Public Service Commission has released the admit cards for the civil services main examination for download. Candidates who have cleared the UPSC preliminary examination can download their admit cards for the main examination scheduled to be held from December 3 to December 9, 2016.
Admit cards will be available for download on the official website of the commission till December 9, 2016.
How to download civil services main admit cards?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of UPSC
- Click on the link ' admit card: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016'
- On the new page, candidates are required to download the admit card by inputing their registration id or roll number
- On successful submission, admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the admit card for future reference
- Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination centre, failure of which, the candidate will not be allowed to write the examination
UPSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus
The Main examination of UPSC is designed to test a candidate's academic expertise and ability to present his/her knowledge in a consistent manner. The UPSC Mains exam intends to assess the overall intellectual traits and understanding of concept by the candidates.
The Syllabus for UPSC Mains was revised in 2015.
The Civil Services Main examination is designed to test the academic talent of the aspirant, also his/her ability to present his/ her knowledge in a clear and coherent manner. For complete syllabus details, click here.
For more information, visit upsc.gov.in