What is UP Lekhpal Entrance Exam?
Lekhpal is a clerical level post where in selection is usually done through an entrance exam. Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department has recently invited Applications for 13,650 Posts of Lekhpal(Accuntant). As it was pre-decided a written test will be conducted to fill up these lekhpal posts and to complete this vary recruitment process.
This Exam will be conducted on September 13, 2015. To help out the candidates appearing for Lekhpal Exam 2015, we have listed how to download lekhpal exam 2015 admit card, syllabus to be covered in the exam, pattern for the examand also some tips on how to crack this exam to increase the chances of getting recruited in the UP Revenue Board
Eligibility Criteria for UP Lekhpal Entrance Exam
The minimum qualification required for appearing in this examinationis 10+2 school education.
The age limit to appear in this examination is 18 to 35 years.
UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2015 Now Available
Admit card for UP Lekhpal 2015 has now been released by the officials. THe admit card for Lekhpal BHarti Pariksha 2015 is also known as प्रवेश पत्र (pravesh patra). Candidates can download the UP Lekhpal Admit card 2015 from bor.nic.in or direct website.
Candidates can also download the admit card by clicking here
Admit Card for UP Lekhpal 2015 Exam is made available from September 1st, 2015
लेखपाल भारती २०१५ के लिए प्रवेश पत्र , १ सितम्बर से जारी किया गया है|
How to Download UP Lekhpal 2015 Admit Card?
- Visit UP Board of Revenue website
- Find and open the link "Download UP Lekhpal Recruitment-2015 Admit Card".
- You have to log on by your "Trans ID" and "D.O.B." as like time of Application filling process.
- You will see your UP Lekhpal admit card containing exam date & exam venue (centre).
- Please take a print out of it and keep safe with you till the end of UP Lekhpal recruitment-2015.
लेखपाल परीक्षा २०१५ प्रवेश पत्र कैसे डाउनलोड करें?
- इस वेबसाइट पे क्लिक करें
- अपना ट्रांसक्शन संख्या और जन्म दिनांक टाइप करिएँ
- अब आप अपना प्रवेश पत्र देख सकते हैं, जिसमें आपका नाम, परीक्षा का दिनांक सूचित किया होगा
- अब प्रिंट ले लें और परीक्षा तक संभाल कर रखें
Exam Pattern of UP Lekhpal 2015
The exam will be conducted in 2 stages
- Written Exam - 80 marks
- Interview.Viva-voce test - 20 marks
UP Lekhpal Written Exam 2015
- There will be 25 Questions each from the topics:- (i) General Hindi (ii) Elementary Mathematics (iii) General Knowledge & General Awareness (iv) Village Society & Development.
- Each section consists of 20 Marks.
- So Each Questions is of 0.8 Marks.
- Time Duration of Exam will be 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes).
- Candidates have to attempt 100 questions in 90 Minutes.
- Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
Syllabus for UP Lekhpal 2015 Exam in English
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) : अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन - लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population, Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from perspective of General Science.
Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
World Geography : only General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास) : Village Development is Respect of India, Village Development Programmes & Management, Village Development Research, Village Health Schemes, Village Social, Development, Village Development & Land Reformation.
NOTE : Apart from these Topics, Candidates also must focus on the Topics Like Importance of Agriculture, Nature of Indian Agriculture. Under Land Reformation focus on the Objectives of Land Reformation, Tenant Reform & Necesssity. Read about Kisaan Credit Card.
Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Chakbandi Lekhpal, Lekhpal, Village Development Officer, Naid Tehsildar etc.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows :
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Samajvaadi Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
Syllabus for UP Lekhpal 2015 Exam in Hindi
Pay-Scale for UP Lekhpal 2015 Recrutiment
After selection you will receive Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
The selection Process is on the basis on the district wise.
Important Instruction Before You Apply Online
Relaxation in age is applied as per government rules and regulations.
Number of post
Rajsav lekhpal - 13600
Chakbandi lekhpal 2831
Preparation Tips for UP Lekhpal Exam 2015
- Hindi will have to play key role in Lekhpal Exam. So Focus on All Topics of Hindi, whether Literature or Grammer.
- Under General Awareness Section, Question can be asked from History, Geography & Current Affairs of Uttar Pradesh so be ready for these type of Questions. Focus will be on Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh.
- If UP Revenue Department follow UPSSSC, then There may be NO Negative Marking & this leads to High Cut off.
- Start to learn about Village Development. In Exam solve Village Development Question under Hindi language. It will save time & you can get answer quickly.
- As level of Exam is Intermediate. But Graduate Level candidates also apply so expect for High Cut Off.
- For Sure Selection try to get maximum Marks as you can.
Previous Year Question Paper for Rajaswa UP Lekhpal 2015
Previous Year Question Paper for Chakbandi UP Lekhpal 2015
CareerIndia wishes all the candidates a GOOD LUCK!!!!