Exam dates for Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT) 2016 has been announced by the University of Allahabad (AU).
The exam is scheduled to be conducted from May 25, 2016 to May 30, 2016. Registrants can download the admit cards on May 21, 2016.
For M.Tech programme: Candidates should have Master's degree in Physical Sciences/ Mathematical Sciences/ Chemical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Geosciences/any cognate discipline from a recognised university/institute.
For M.Sc programme: Candidates should be holding Bachelor's degree in the respective discipline from a recognised university/ institute.
How to Apply?
Aspirants should visit the official website to apply online
The exam consists of 2 sections:
- Section A: The test will be based on General Awareness, Current Affairs, General Science, Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, General Hindi and General English
- Section B: This section will have 35 questions based on the Proficiency test
- Last date to submit application form: May 8, 2016
- Download admit card on: May 21, 2016
- Date for PGAT: May 25, 2016 to May 30, 2016
The exam is conducted to offer admission to Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Earth System Sciences and Master of Performing Art (MPA) programmes.