New Delhi, April 29: The University of New Hampshire, a top ranked public research university in the United States in partnership with Navitas, a leading global education provider seeks to make high quality education from a world class university available to deserving Indian students.
The University of New Hampshire with a commitment to the undergraduate mission, offers a range of majors in the engineering, sciences, business, and the liberal arts.
High achieving students will be considered for scholarships for entry as well as progression through their choice of program. Scholarships are competitive and students are encouraged to apply to make the most of the available opportunities at the earliest.
The scholarships on offer are:
- $10,000 academic excellent ambassador scholarship
- 20% academic merit scholarship
- 10% early bird scholarship (Need Based)
The University offers 2000 courses in more than 100 majors taught by internationally recognized faculties. The University has a strong undergraduate research focus along with an honours program. It also offers a wide range of internship opportunities, study abroad options, and national exchange experiences.
Speaking on this partnership with Navitas, Dr. Chuck Zercher (Ph.D.), Associate Dean, The University of New Hampshire said, "We are indeed pleased to have partnered with Navitas. We intend to utilize the expertise and experience of Navitas in the field of education to promote the University of New Hampshire and fully describe the UNH experience to a community of potential scholars and communicate the abundance of opportunities and programs that are available for UNH students."
"We, at Navitas India, seek the best for Indian students when it comes to studying abroad. With internationally recognized faculties, rich and cutting-edge research opportunities, and courses in the engineering, sciences, business, and the liberal arts, the University of New Hampshire will be a great choice for students to realize their potential and aspirations." said Ms. Vandita Bhargava, Country Manager, Navitas India.
- The University of New Hampshire is a Top 100 National university that combines the look and feel of a classic, New England liberal arts college with the breadth and opportunity of a major research university.
- The University offers 2,000 courses in more than 100 majors taught by internationally recognized faculty dedicated to undergraduate teaching.
For further information, visit University of New Hampshire
- Navitas is a leading global education provider that offers an extensive range of university programs in partnership with leading public universities, such as the University of New Hampshire.