The University of Limerick (UL), located on the west coast of Ireland, is a popular choice for international students. Limerick is the third largest city in the Republic of Ireland and has a beautiful location on one of Ireland's most picturesque rivers, the River Shannon.
UL is an independent, internationally focussed university with over 10,500 students and 1,200 staff. It is a young, energetic and enterprising university with a proud record of innovation in education and excellence in research and scholarship. Students choose UL for the internationally recognised programmes and the unique campus location.
The University is situated on 133 hectares of green parkland and provides the best on-campus accommodation and sporting facilities in Ireland.
Kemmy Business School
Merit-based scholarships worth up to 50% of tuition fees are available to postgraduate Indian applicants to the Kemmy Business School at the University of Limerick. These scholarships are available to Indian applicants only and are based on academic merit.
The following full-time programmes are included in the KBS India Scholarship:
- Business Management, MA (FT)
- Computational Finance, MSc (FT)
- Economic Analysis, MSc (FT)
- Financial Services, MSc (FT)
- Human Resource Management, MSc (FT)
- International Entrepreneurship Management, MBS (FT)
- International Management & Global Business, MSc (FT)
- International Tourism, MA (FT)
- Marketing, Consumption & Society, MSc (FT)
- Project Management, MSc (FT)
- Risk Management and Insurance, MSc (FT)
- Taxation (FT)
- Work & Organisational Psychology/Work & Organisational Behaviour MSc (FT)
Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships
A number of generous merit-based scholarships are available to full-time non-EU postgraduate students in the Faculty of Science and Engineering for 2015/6. A 50% tuition fee scholarship is available to postgraduate students for the duration of their one-year programme.
Scholarships are available for the following programmes:
- MSc in Applied Physics
- Grad Dip/MSc in Quality Management
- Grad Dip/MSc in Advanced Materials
- Grad Dip/MTech in Computer Aided Engineering Product Design
- Grad Dip in Chemical Engineering
- MEng in Computer and Communications Systems
- MEng VLSI Systems
- Grad Dip/MEng in Computer Engineering
- MEng in Information and Network Security
- Grad Dip in Computing
- MSc/MA in Interactive Media
- MSc/MA in Music Technology
- MSc in Software Engineering
- MSc in Multilingual Computing and Localisation
- MEng in Aeronautical Engineering
- MSc in Mathematical Modelling
- MEng in Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Health Informatics
- MSc Advanced Engineering Materials (1 scholarship)
- MSc Biomedical Device Materials (1 scholarship)
The scholarships are based on academic merit. Students do not apply for the scholarship, once they apply for any of the above programmes they will be automatically considered for scholarship.