Applications are invited by United Bank of India (UBI). UBI is looking out for 7 Company Secretary (CS) and Officer ( Security) Posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- Company Secretary (CS)- 2 Posts
- Officer (Security)- 5 Posts
Who is Eligible for the United Bank of India Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- Company Secretary (CS): Candidates should have completed graduation from a recognised university and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Candidates with LLM/LLB degree would be an added advantage to apply for the post.
- Officer (Security): Candidates should have completed 3 years degree/ equivalent qualification.
- 21-35 years.
- Company Secretary (CS): Rs. 23700-42020/-
- Officer (Security): Rs. 31705-45950/-
How to Apply for United Bank of India Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
Important Dates to Apply for the Job:
- Last date to apply online: April 28th 2016.