The application process for UGC NET December 2015 conducted by the CBSE is to end on November 1, 2015. However, the last date to submit the application fee is November 2, 2015. The UGC NET examination is scheduled to be held on December 27, 2015.
The application process consists of 4 steps:
- Filling up the application form
- Uploading the scanned signature and photograph
- Paying the examination fee
- Printing the confirmation page
The UGC NET examination is conducted twice a year, this exam determines the eligibility of Indian nationals for the posts of Assistant Professors or Junior Research Fellowship at Indian universities.
- The paper is bifurcated into three parts: Paper I , Paper II and Paper III.
- The test will be conducted in 83 subjects at 88 selected NET cities across the nation.
- While Paper I and Paper II shall carry 100 marks each, Paper III will carry 150 marks.
- There will be 180 questions in total, all of which are compulsory to attempt.
- Last date to apply: November 1, 2015
- Last to submit fee: November 2, 2015
- UGC NET December 2015 exam: December 27, 2015
For further information, visit cbsenet.nic.in