UGC National Eligibility Test 2015 is scheduled to be held on December 27. The exam will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The board has published the application form correction at the official website.
Applicants can click here to get the corrections done.
Follow the below steps to access the application form:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the tab, 'Application Form Correction'
- Enter application number and password
- On submitting the same, the application form will be displayed on the screen. The candidates can make the correction if any, thereafter, there will not be any further chance for correction. The CBSE will not be responsible for any wrong correction done by the candidate during the process.
- Candidates can take a print-out of the application form for future use.
CBSE conducts NET for selection of candidates of Indian nationality eligible for assistant professor only or junior research fellowship & eligibility for assistant professor, both in Indian universities and colleges.
Also Read: CBSE-UGC NET December 2015: Exam Time-Table
- Candidates should have completed Master's degree in Humanities, languages, Social Science, Electronic Science, Computer Science and Application, etc or its equivalent from a recognised university or institute.
- The candidates should have scored minimum of 55 percent in their qualifying degree. The candidates who are in their final are also eligible to apply.