UCEED 2017 is conducted by Industrial Design Centre (IDC), IIT Bombay, under the guidance of the UCEED Admissions Committee 2017.
This year, the examination was held on January 22, 2017 and the answer keys of the same were released on January 28, 2017.
The results of Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) will be declared in few hours.
Gurgaon boy Tanmoy Pathak has topped the exam with a score of 224 followed by Samadrita Sarkar of Visakhapatnam (191) and Harshit Satija of Rishikesh with a score of 186 revealed.
About the exam:
- It was a computer based examination of three-hour duration.
- The question paper was in English and was administered through a computer based test.
- The question paper carried a total of 300 marks.
- The question paper had a total of 80 questions distributed among the six topics provided in the syllabus.
Important dates to remember:
- The Start date for Score Card downloading of UCEED: February 27, 2017.
- Application for BDes program of UCEED: From June 10 to June 25, 2017.
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
- Take print out of the same for future reference
UCEED qualified candidates will be able to see their section-wise marks, total marks, category ranks (if applicable), and the Overall Standing.
Those candidates who do not qualify will be able to see their section-wise marks and total marks.
Only those candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each Section of the question paper and the minimum total marks will qualify UCEED and be included in the rank lists.