The admit cards of the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed CET 2017) has been released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Where to find the TS Ed CET 2017 admit card?
Candidates who had registered for the exam can download the TS Ed CET 2017 admit card from the official website, the link or which is edcet.tsche.ac.in
When is TS Ed CET 2017?
TS Ed CET 2017 will be conducted on July 16 from 11 am to 1 pm by Osmania University.
The last date for registration to TS Ed CET 2017 was July 6.
How to download TS Ed CET 2017 admit card?
In order to download TS Ed CET 2017 admit card, follow the steps given below:
- Log on to the official website
- On the homepage, click on the 'Download hall ticket' link
- Fill in your details such as application number and date of birth
- Click to submit
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
TS Ed CET 2017 paper pattern
- The Ed CET 2017 test will contain a total of 150 multiple choice questions
- The test would be divided into three parts
- In Part A, questions on General English will be quizzed
- In Part B will have ask questions on GK and teaching aptitude
- However, Part C is subject-wise and will have 100 questions.
- Further, the preliminary keys will be released on July 19 and results on July 28
Why is TS Ed CET held?
The TS Ed CET is held for granting admission to B.Ed. regular course in the colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018. The For any query, candidates can visit the official website.
Also Read: TSDEECET 2017 Results Declared: Check Now!