Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited. TNPL is looking out for 9 posts of Junior Assistant & Other Posts. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Notification No. : DIPR/214/Display/2016
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
1. Staff Grade-II: 1
2. Junior Assistant Grade-II: 7
3. Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III: 1
Who is Eligible for the Junior Assistant & other Posts ?
- Staff Grade-II: Candidates interested iin applying for this job should be a graduate. Apart from this candidate should also possess certificate course in MS-Office, must have passed Typewriting English Junior Grade along with this if the candidate is proficient in Tamil typewriting it will be considered as an added advantage.
- Junior Assistant Grade-II: To apply for this Junior assistant grade 2 post candidate must be M.Com degree holder from recognised institution.
- Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III: For this job any graduate is okay, but BE canidates are not allowed. Candidates need to have English Typewriting Higher Grade i.e.45 wpm and English Shorthand Lower Grade i.e. 80 wpm.
Age Limit(as on 01 February 2016)
- Staff Grade-II: 35 years
- Junior Assistant Grade-II: 25 years
- Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III: 25 years
How to Apply for Junior Assistant & other Posts?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this post throught post in a prescribed format.
The address where the applications need to be sent is " General Manager (HR) Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Kagithapuram - 639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu." Canidates must note that they should also send self attested copies of relevant documents along with the application. These documents may be certificates of qualification, caste, etc.
What are the Important Dates Associated with TNPL Job?
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18 February 2016.
The Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Constrained (TNPL) was set up by the Administration of Tamil Nadu to deliver newsprint and composing paper utilizing bagasse, a sugarcane buildup.
The Administration of Tamil Nadu recorded the paper plant in April 1979 as a standout amongst the most ecologically consistent paper factories on the planet under the procurements of the Organizations Demonstration of 1956.
The production line is arranged at Kagithapuram 11.0488°N 77.9977°E in the Karur Area of Tamil Nadu. The enlisted office of the organization is situated in Guindy, Chennai.