The single window counselling for admissions into engineering colleges has begun through the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA). The registration is open and candidates willing to apply can register on its official website.
In order to apply online, candidates can follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website tnea.ac.in
- Click on the tab, 'Online Application'
- Register: If you are a new user, create login ID and password with OTP verification. If you are an existing user, log in with username and password
- Fill in the necessary details
- Pay the fees online
- Provide your academic details
- Click Submit
- Save the fee receipt to your computer and take a printout for future use
How to apply for TNEA Admissions?
Candidates must send their applications to 'The Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025'.
Along with the application form, candidates must attach the documents given below:
- Special reservation form and photocopy of the relevant certificate(s) -- if applicable
- Class 10 mark sheet (photocopy)
- HSC/equivalent mark sheet (photocopy)
- Transfer certificate (photocopy)
- Permanent community certificate card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-certificate) (photocopy)
- HSC hall ticket (photocopy)
- Nativity certificate (photocopy) only in electronic form/digitally signed e-certificate -- if applicable
- First graduate certificate and first graduate joint declaration (photocopy) (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-certificate) -- if applicable
- Srilankan Tamil refugee certificate (photocopy) - if applicable
General candidates can make the payment of Rs 250 for the registration procedure
SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs 250
Last date to apply: June 3