Thapar University, invites applications for its scholarship programme for BE and B.Tech. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of Thapar University.
The student must have obtained rank in All India Rank (AIR) in JEE (Main).
- If more than 50 students join the University with AIR ≤ 5000 then first 50 will get waiver of Rs 93000/- per semester and remaining (maximum 50) shall get fee waiver of Rs 62000/- per semester i.e: If 70 students join the Varsity who are in AIR range 1-5000, so only 50 will get Rs 93000/- waiver and 20 will get only Rs 62000/- and balance 30 shall be for the first 30 students in the range 5001-12500.
- If number of students admitted in the AIR range 1-5000 < 50 then only that much students will get waiver of Rs 93000/-. The remaining scholarships shall not be shifted to the students in the AIR range 5001-12500. If Varsity gets only 40 in 1-5000, then only 40 will get TF/DF waiver and 10 will lapse and 50 scholarships shall be offered in the range 5001-12500.
- Student shall be eligible for one scholarship only (In cases, where a candidate is eligible in more than one scholarship offered by TU).
- For continuation of their fee waiver in the subsequent years, the beneficiaries must maintain a minimum CGPA of 8.50 and should not have any backlog course.
- Once a scholarship is discontinued it will not be reinstated in future even if student again crosses a CGPA of 8.50 or clears the backlog.
In order to apply click here.