Syndicate bank has invited applications for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). The process would happen by admitting the candidates to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course offered through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/Mangalore.
Beginning today (December 14, 2016) the move is for filling 400 vacancies (provisional) for the posts of Probationary Officer in Syndicate bank. The process will go on until December 28, 2016. Candidates can apply through the official website of the Syndicate Bank from December 14.
Eligibility for General Category Candidates
Qualification (As on 01.10.2016)
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age (As on 01.10.2016)
- Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1996 and (both days inclusive)
How to apply for Probationary Officer job in Syndicate Bank:
- Visit the Syndicate Bank's official website
- On the page bottom, click Career tab
- Click "Apply Online' in the Career page under "PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18" section link
- Click New Registration tab
- A registration form appears. Enter details as required carefully
- Click Submit
- There will be generation of a provisional registration number and password. It will be displayed on the screen.
- Change will not be allowed in the application after its final submission
- Pay the fees/in online mode by following the instruction
- An e-receipt will be generated on successful completion of the process
- Take a printout of the on-line application form and save it for future reference
The application process can only be completed in the online mode. There will be rounds of online examination, group discussion and personal interview before a candidate is officially selected.
Candidates will be recruited in two batches to Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd.(NEIPL), Greater Noida/ Mangaluru.
Appointment for the post of PO (Junior Management Grade / Scale-I) in the Syndicate Bank will be offered to candidates, at once they successfully finish the course in the required time.