Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) invited application for recruitment to 07 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 August 2015.
Name and Number of Posts
- Language Instructor: 01 Posts
- Programmer: 01 Posts
- Network Administrator: 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
- Language Instructor: Rs 9300-34800+Rs 4200
- Programmer: Rs 9300-34800+Rs 4600
- Network Administrator: Rs 5200-20200+Rs 2800
- Data Entry Operator: Rs 5200-20200+Rs 2400
- Language Instructor: Candidate must be a graduate
- Programmer: Candidate must be a post graduate in Statistics/ Mathematics with Statistics/ Operational Research/ Physics or Economics with Statistics/ Commerce with Statistics or Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science.
- Network Administrator: Candidate must be a graduate/ Diploma holder in Electronics/ Computer/ Telecommunication with Cisco certified network associate or post graduate degree in Physics with Cisco certified network associate.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate must have passed 12th class.
Age Limit: Not more than 65 years
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to the Deputy Director (Estt), SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad-500052.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 August 2015
The Primary purpose of the Academy is to prepare leaders for the Indian Police, who will lead/command the force with courage, uprightness, dedication and a strong sense of service to the people.
Academy will endeavour to inculcate in them, such values and norms as would help them serve the people better. In particular, it will try to inculcate integrity of the highest order, sensitivity to aspirations of people in a fast changing social and economic milieu, respect for human rights, broad liberal perspective of law and justice, high standard of professionalism, physical fitness and mental alertness.
The Academy will be a focal point for training of the trainers of police training institutions all over the country and will provide consultancy services to sister training institutions for improving their management of training.
The Academy will be a centre for research studies on police subjects and will expand its resource base through tie-ups with similar institutions in and outside the country.
The National Police Academy (NPA), trains officers of the Indian Police Service, who have been selected through an All India based Civil Services Examination. The trained officers will be posted as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) in their respective states under whom the other sub-ranks of police force will be working. The recruitment of sub-ranks such as Constables,Sub-Inspectors, Deputy Superintendents of Police is each states prerogative, and will be done by respective state Director Generals of Police. The IPS cadre is controlled by the Home Ministry of the Government of India and the officer of this service can only be appointed removed by an order of the President of India.