Bangalore, Nov 06: The Student Career Fair (for women students from Computer Science and IT), one of the highlights at the 5th annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing India (GHC India) 2014 conference, will take place on November 20, 2014 - 2.00 to 6.00 & November 21, 2014 - 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM.
Venue: Magadh Lawns, The Lalit Ashok Hotel, Bangalore
The GHC India 2014 conference, produced by the Anita Borg Institute (ABI) and presented in partnership with ACM India, will be held at the Lalit Ashok Hotel-Bangalore, from November 19-21, 2014.
The Student Career Fair will provide an excellent opportunity to students to meet and interact with representatives from some of the top technology companies including Cisco, Google, Intuit, Microsoft, NetApp, Amazon, Amex, ANZ, AT&T, CA Technologies, eBay, HP, Symantec, Thomson Reuters, Unilever, WalmartLabs, Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., Citrix, Dell Inc., EMC, Facebook, Goldman Sachs & Co., iNautix, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Morgan Stanley, LinkedIn, VMware, Xerox and Xilinx. They can meet the recruiters from these companies one-on-one and discuss various career and internship opportunities. The fair will also be a platform to network with peers in the industry.
The career fair is open to all students from Computer Science and IT and a limited number of entry tickets are available.
To apply please visit - http://gracehopper.org.in/student-career-fair.
The last day for applying to the Student Career Fair is November 15, 2014.
For any additional information please write to email@example.com
- Students must submit their resume to the Resume Database to be considered for internships and jobs at sponsor companies.
- Please fill out the form to receive an invite to attend the Student Career Fair, in addition to submitting your resume to the Resume Database.
At the conference students will:
- Be able to meet sponsor representatives as well as working professionals who will be able to advise and discuss the various full time jobs and internships opportunities in their companies.
- Be able to get feedback on their resume from various company representatives and academic professionals.
- The opportunity to nurture your talent by interacting with your peers and role models from the world of technology and computing.
- The chance to attend a thought provoking speaker session by an industry leader at 2.00 pm on November 20th at Lalit Ashok, Bangalore.