State Bank of India (SBI) is recruiting officers for specialised positions in wealth management. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the official website of State Bank of India.
What is Wealth Management?
Wealth management is a top notch professional service that is a combo of financial and investment advice, accounting and tax services, retirement planning and legal or estate planning for a fixed fee.
Who is a Wealth Manager?
A wealth manager is someone who who coordinates input from financial experts and can include coordinating advice from the client's own attorney, accountants and insurance agent. Some wealth managers also provide banking services or advice on philanthropic activities.
Eligibility Required for Wealth Management Officer
Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution, preferably possessing the minimum qualifications and certifications mandated by SEBI for Investment Advisers under SEBI Investment Advisers Regulations would be preferred, CFP qualification may be an added advantage.
3-10 years of experience on the respective jobs applied
- Acquisition Relationship Managers
- Relationship Managers
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)
- Compliance Officer
- Investment Counsellors
How to apply?
- Visit www.sbi.co.in
- Fill the online application form
- Register your name
- Log in again for further notifications
Dates to remember
- Online Registration of Application starts from : 25.11.2016
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees : 12.12.2016
- Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 16.12.2016
The positions are on contract basis with provisions for termination from either side by giving 3 months notice. The selected candidates will be required to sign an employment contract.
Depending upon the Bank's requirement the vacancies may be available in centres at Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Kochi, Thiruvananthpuram.