Stanford Graduate School of Business offers Stanford Ignite as a part-time programme in Bangalore, India. This course is offered through a combination of in-person instruction and live sessions delivered by distance-learning technology. The curriculum of the programmes is based on the Stanford campus programme that is adapted for the Indian market, with all instructions in English.
Stanford Ignite is a certificate program that provides the business fundamentals necessary to succeed at any entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial venture.
The curriculum consists of classes in both core business skills and functional skills.
Who can participate in the programme?
- Graduate students currently pursuing a master's, MD, PhD, post-doc program in a nonbusiness field.
- Professionals with a bachelor's degree and some professional experience (an advanced degree is preferred).
NOTE: If you have an MBA, graduate degree in management, and/or extensive managerial training, you are not eligible to apply.
Time Commitment/ Course Length
- Stanford Ignite provides approximately 100 classroom hours and 100 to 150 project hours. Admitted applicants must be able to attend all sessions.
- The cost of attendance includes course materials, program events, and some meals. Tuition for Stanford Ignite - Bangalore Program 2016 is US $8,500.
NOTE: Accepted applicants will be eligible to apply for a 50% scholarship. The scholarships will be awarded to four exceptional self-sponsored participants.
Submit your application as early as possible. To be considered for admission, your application must include:
- Current resume
- A series of short essays
- Two recommendations submitted via the application website.
- Application deadline: September 29, 2015
- Program Dates: 8 January 2016 - 20 March 2016
- Applications will not be accepted after the published deadline.
- Class sessions are on Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday over seven non-consecutive weekends.
- Location: Infosys, Electronics City, Bangalore, India
- Cost: US $8,500
- Course Length: Stanford Ignite provides approximately 100 classroom hours and 100 to 150 project hours.
For further information and to register, click here.