The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit cards for the GD constable medical exam. The admit cards for the exam are available on the official website of SSC. Candidates who have qualified the earlier rounds of the exam can download the admit cards/hall tickets for the constable medical exam.
The exam is scheduled to be held on May 10, 2016.
How to download Constable Medical Exam Call Letter 2016?
- Candidates should log on to the official website of SSC.
- Click on the live link 'Constable Medical Exam Call Letter 2016'
- Candidates are now required input the required details in the provided space.
- On succesfully submitting the above details, admit cards will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the admit cards for further reference.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) functions under the central government that conducts recruitment of Group B non-gazette and Group C non-technical vacancies in the country.