e-Admit cards for candidates appearing for the junior engineers (civil, mechanical, electrical and quantity surveying and contract) examination 2016 is expected to be released soon by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Candidates who have applied for the SSC JE examination for 2016 can download their admit cards on the official website of SSC, once released.
The online examination is scheduled to be held on December 8, 9 and 12, 2016.
The SSC conducts the JE examination every year for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Junior Engineer.
Steps to download admit cards:
- Candidates have to log on the official website of SSC.
- Click on the relevant link
- Candidates will be required to enter roll number or any other personal details like date of birth to access their admit card
- On successful submission the required entities, admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates are required to take a print-out of the admit card for future reference
- Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried during the day of examination, failure of which, the candidate will not be allowed to take the exam
Role of Junior Engineer
A newly recruited Junior Engineer will be given charge of a section in the organisations mentioned and he or she will be responsible for various functions carried out by the section. It starts from taking stock of daily work done by the laborers to making plans for the next day regarding allotment of work, supervising etc.