Sashastra Seema Bal released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Constable (GD) under sports quota.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Post Name: constable (GD): 355
- Job Location: All India
- Candidates who wish to apply for constable (GD) should have passed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board and players who have participated in any international sports events as a member of the Indian squad for last 1 year and players who have won media in any national games.
- The selected candidate will get a monthly salary of Rs 5200 to 20200/- Per Month.
- 18 to 23 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
How is the selection Process done?
- Selected candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through Indian postal order (IPO) / bank draft/banker Cheque in the favor of PHO, SSB, MHA, New Delhi payable at State bank of India. R.K Puram, New Delhi, Branch code:- 01076.
- General: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/EXSM/Female: NIL
How to apply for SSB vacancies 2017?
- Applicants may apply in prescribed, application form along with certified true copies of education qualification certificate/experience certificate/date of birth certificate etc. / two identical recent passport size photograph duly attested by the gazetted officer. One should be pasted on the application form and the other on admit card copy / two self-addressed stamped envelope (Rs 25/-) and demand draft send to the Assistant Director (Sports), Force HQR, SSB, East block V, R.K Puram, New Delhi:- 110066
Important Dates to remember:
- The last date to apply: 5 June 2017.